Engineered Marmastone

Home / Engineered Marmastone
Marmastone is an engineered stone, being a mixture of various types of high-grade marble chippings making up more than 95% of the mix and of specifically engineered polyester resins, as bonding agents for the remaining 5%. The formulation and characteristics of these resins are essential to obtain the best product possible from the technical and aesthetical point of view.

The available range is over 50 Marmastone colors, all carrying the typical characteristics of engineered marble, which along with the uniformity of color, also offer their consistency in time, while retaining the same aesthetic values.

Architects and Designers frequently specify Marmastone floors in shopping centres, airports, commercial buildings, hotels and retail stores where uniformity of color, ease of installation, cost savings and timely deliveries are a must

Contact Us

Stone Marketing & Design Service Inc.
T: 905 264-9242 F: 905 264-1982
TOLL FREE 1-833-361-3194
info@smds.net